The Rigid Of The Feelings

If There Is Anything Better Than To Be Loved, It Is LOVING...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another Life



I’ve being so stress lately
With all those stuff that fucking pushing me to death
I need another life
That would bring me happiness and leisure
a last freedom…


So I don’t have to keep this pressure
I was a little girl before
Where all the problems come through
Were settling by family…


But now everything change
And I stuck into this life style
And I don’t really like the flow
I ‘m dying inside….


Tell me what you want to hear
Something that were like those years
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away…
This time, don't need another perfect line
Don't care if critics never jump in line


I’m sick of being a student
That didn’t know what she’d learn
I’m sick of the time
That keeps jealousy me all the seconds
I’m sick with the hectic life
I’m sick of making people happy
I’m sick of caring people’s heart
I’m tired of scarifying
I’m tired of this financial distress
I’m tired to stuck in my own satisfaction


I need simple life
That can hold my secrets tightly
I dun want to confess anymore
I just want to keep it inside
So nobody will hurt
I’ll live in harmony
in this beautiful world… <3



p/s* Masing-masing ada masalah sendiri
Masalah dunia masalah peribadi
Luahkan jangan simpan dalam hati
Boleh cerita di blog sendiri !!

No comments:

Post a Comment